You might have heard that Oprah Winfrey was taking Bioidentical Hormone therapy. This has been a piece of controversial news, for it has then surprised many people for how fine she seemed outward. But then, Bioidentical Hormone therapy has helped regulate one’s emotions and overall bodily function.
Hormones are specialized chemicals created by parts of the body called glands. They are agents that inform different portions of the body how and when to work. Hormones regulate nearly all duties in the body. Hormone work involves sex and brain function, especially how we grow and how our body breaks down food. When hormones are not balanced, symptoms of conditions can happen.
Why do people undergo Bioidentical Hormone therapy (BHT)?
As we age, the levels of essential hormones in the body go downhill. These include progesterone, estrogen, and testosterone. Malfunction of hormones can result in particular indications. Some are very familiar to women who are past the age of menopausal.
This is the reason behind women who undergo Bioidentical Hormone therapy (BHT), including Oprah Winfrey.
Bioidentical Hormone therapy (BHT) solves the following problems men and women alike may encounter.
- Loss of energy or Fatigue – by replacing your hormones essential for energy production, Bioidentical Hormone therapy (BHT) would be highly beneficial for your personal needs. You will then stop counterproductivity and can soon go back to your everyday tasks without having other unhelpful reasons to stop.
Get back to what you love by trying Bioidentical Hormone therapy (BHT) administered by only the best medical provider in town.
- Loss of muscle mass and weight gain – Ghrelin is the hormone created and released mainly by the stomach, with small amounts also released by the small intestine, pancreas, and brain. Ghrelin has copious functions. It is known as the ‘hunger hormone’ for it excites appetite, boosts food intake, and raises fat storage.
Bioidentical Hormone therapy (BHT) is the best way to induce weight gain and give you more desire to eat right and enjoy food again. Thankfully, having BHT is not considered too bad for you.
- Night sweats – Night sweats mean excess sweating throughout bedtime. But if your bedroom is sweltering or consuming too many bedclothes, you may sweat during sleep, which is reasonable. Actual night sweats are excessive hot flashes occurring at night that can soak your clothes wet and beddings and that are not related to an overheated environment.
Your sweat glands might be too active because of your condition. In most cases, Bioidentical Hormone therapy (BHT) patients take the therapy because of menopause. It would be best to solve this problem immediately.
- Vaginal dryness, Loss of Interest in Sex, Pain during Sex – aginal dryness is a common sign of menopause – and nearly one out of every three women lives with it while going by “the process of change.” It becomes even more natural later on. Vaginal dryness causes the vagina to become more tenuous and less stretchy. This phenomenon is also known as vaginal atrophy.
Through Bioidentical Hormone therapy (BHT), you might not go back to your previous youthful thrive, but you will have less painful sexual intercourse and still enjoy the gift of sex with your partner.
- Foggy thinking and Memory loss – Hormonal changes can also trigger brain fog. Levels of the hormones progesterone and estrogen do rise through pregnancy. This change can alter memory and create short-term cognitive impairment. In the same way, a drop in estrogen level while on menopause can cause forgetfulness, inattention, poor concentration, and cloudy or foggy thinking.
With the help of BHT, memory and alertness can quickly be restored. All can be done again efficiently with the use of BHT.
- Mood changes – Gonadal hormones (estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone) are produced by the gonads (the ovaries and testes) to reply to another forerunning hormone located in the pituitary gland different brain areas. These gonadal hormones affect brain chemistry and circuitry and therefore regulate emotions and behavior.
Through Bioidentical Hormone therapy (BHT), many have attested that their mood has improved, which gave them ease concerning their relationships and outlook in life.
- Problems sleeping – Melatonin, the hormone for sleep, controls your sleep patterns. Levels rise at night time, causing you to feel drowsy. While you’re sleeping, your pituitary gland delivers growth hormone, which assists your body in growing or repairing itself.
If you potentially have insomnia, you should get BHT to have a peaceful rest and sleep.
Yes – as long as it is FDA approved, Bioidentical Hormone therapy (BHT) is safe. The bioidentical hormones that the FDA has supported are all examined best for security. They have relinquished the FDA’s stringent examples and be secure for people to accept.
The compounded hormones are those that have not gone through the FDA’s testing. As yet, little study has been done on them. They are not proven to be safe or unsafe. Many major medical groups do not support utilizing them because not much is known about their security and long-term effects.
Why are the compound Bioidentical Hormones not approved by the FDA?
The truth is, Compounded Bioidentical Hormones are not approved because they are standardized, and the compounds can cause severe damage to some patients. Although, it can be helpful for patients who are allergic to an additive in FDA-approved products.
At present, compounded bioidentical hormones are only suitable per patient request. Most of the time, menopausal patients get this recommendation, so patients who have menopause automatically receive Compounded Bioidentical Hormones, for these are the best fit for their medical issues.
Lastly, it is okay if your hormones are injectable through therapy. Helping yourself find the right balance for yourself through therapy is okay. If you continue to have worries and issues concerning Bioidentical Hormone therapy (BHT), go to the right people you can trust.
Asking questions can make you disregard the chances of not getting the best results for your medical problem.
Balanced Body Healthcare provides patients with the care they need by ensuring they get all the information, caution, recommendations, and even encouragement they need for receiving Bioidentical Hormone therapy (BHT).
If you are looking for a very inclusive and patient-centered clinic that aims for patients’ overall needs, signing up for a consultation and appointment for a procedure would be the best option you can do.
Several times, men and women went to a clinic but found that specialists do not personally care for them. Not in Balanced Body Healthcare; for here: your health and wellness is our priority.